Position Filled — Register for Similar Positions
Leamington • Permanent • Full time • up to £19-21,000
A manufacturing company who supplies to a wide range of sectors including food and Agriculture and Animal Feed
Job Description Day to day duties for our Sales Administrator;
You will report to the Sales Manager and help with providing product sales history which will include any fluctuation in exchange rates. You will be using SAP software. You will also analyse product samples ready for quoting, along with completing order requests, sales order processing checking that the buy and sell price is correct along with transport delivery. This role will also progress to include going out with the Sales Manager to visit customers.
The Successful Applicant for the Sales Administrator role will need
- A confident communicator both written and verbally (essential)
- Someone who is flexible, positive & willing to provide customers with outstanding service.
- Must be capable of multi-tasking and meeting strict deadlines (essential)
- Knowledge of SAP (Desirable)
- High attention to detail (essential)
- Strong numeracy and problem-solving skills (essential)
What’s on Offer
- Hours of work 08.30-17.00 Monday-Friday
- Free parking
- Excellent on the job training
- Friendly family run business
- Great opportunity to build a career
- Salary £18,000-21,000
Apply for this role To apply for our Sales Administrator role go to our Arden Personnel website www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk. Job reference LF-1701. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This role is commutable from Leamington, Warwick, Kenilworth, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Bidford-On-Avon, Alcester