Senior Management Accountant
Bromsgrove • Permanent • Full time • Salary £35,000-41,000 DOE
An exciting new position to join a well-respected and dedicated charity organisation, this role is for an experienced and driven Senior Management Accountant who wants to accelerate their career in finance.
You will get an opportunity to work collaboratively undertaking tasks required to deliver an effective and efficient service to the Charity.
Senior Management Accountant Key duties:
The Management Accountant will be preparing accounts for management, with the role growing over time. You will be responsible for compiling the monthly management accounts across all charities projects and services.
The Management Accountant will also play a vital role in building excellent working relationships with colleagues and other stakeholders. You will work closely with the Director of Finance to identify opportunities for system improvements.
On a day to day basis you will report to the Director of Finance, and will deputise for the Director of Finance in their absence, supporting the Senior Management, Leadership and Board of Trustees teams.
Senior Management Accountant Skills/Experience
- To be a qualified accountant holding an ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent qualification, with at least three years’ post qualification experience
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude to the charity’s work and core purpose.
- Good communicator able to work well across a multidisciplinary organisation
- Enjoys working as part of a team.
- Resilient under pressure
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Determined personality with tenacity to follow tasks through to completion.
As a Senior Management Accountant you will receive;
- Full time hours 37.5 hours a week, flexible hours may be considered for the right candidate.
- The opportunity to earn up to £41,000 DOE
- Free Parking
Please click the apply button below or follow our link to our website www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk and apply using reference code LF- 1700 If this job is not for you but you are looking for a new position, please get in touch with us for a confidential discussion.