Trainee Estimating Administrator
Alcester • Permanent • Full time • up to £19,000An exciting new opportunity to join a well-established print company
Job Description Day to day duties for our Trainee Estimating Administrator;
- Speaking with clients to take briefs, offering solutions or alternative cost-effective ideas.
- Producing accurate estimates
- As a Junior Estimating Administrator, you must ensure the timely completion of estimates.
- Generating quotes on bespoke in-house systems
- Liaising with other internal departments and offering admin support.
- Respond quickly & efficiently to client emails and queries
- Updating shapes colors of the products on Adobe Illustrator software.
The Successful Applicant To be considered for our Trainee Estimating Administrator role you will need to;
- A confident communicator both written and verbally (essential)
- Someone who is flexible, positive & willing to provide customers with outstanding service.
- Must be capable of multi-tasking and meeting strict deadlines (essential)
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator (Desirable)
- High attention to detail (essential)
- Strong numeracy and problem-solving skills (essential)
What’s on Offer
- Hours of work 08.30-17.00 Monday-Thursday and 16.30 finish on a Friday
- Free parking
- Excellent on the job training
- Friendly family run business
- Great opportunity to build a career as an estimator
- Salary £18,000-19,000
Apply for this role To apply for our Trainee Estimating Administrator role go to our Arden Personnel website www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk. Job reference LF-1699. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.