Redditch • Up to £19,500 DOE • Permanent • Full-time • Immediate start
Arden Personnel are recruiting for an Office Coordinator to join a leading supplier within the FM sector.
Day to Day duties:
- Schedule monthly visits
- Manage the diaries of the Engineers
- Liaise with Helpdesk for Engineer availability
- Booking visits with site
- Monitoring jobs until completion
- Being the client’s point of contact regarding their servicing
- Completing RAMS and attendance notifications as required by site
The Successful ApplicantTo be considered for the position of Office Coordinator role you will
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- IT literate with Word, Excel, and outlook
- Be a confident individual who can work on your own and as part of a team.
- Have the ability to react quickly and prioritise workload.
- Have the ability to multi-task.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work alone.
- Have strong customer service skills.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Preferably someone available immediately.
What’s on Offer?As Office Coordinator you will receive;
- Up to £19,000 per annum DOE
- Free parking.
- Office hours 8.30 – 5.00 Monday to Friday (with half an hour lunch).
- Great opportunity to progress within a growing company.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Apply for this role
To apply for this Office Co-ordinator role please go to our Arden Personnel website www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk. Job reference LF-1657. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.